TGMS is our global, Internet-based transaction management service that allows you to trade a wide range of business documents electronically in a secure, fast and reliable fashion, At its heart, TGMS provides you with capabilities to deliver event-driven messaging as well as the rapid implementation and expansion of your trading communities. It gives you much greater control over your trading partners and visibility across your B2B transactions.
As a Tradanet or IE user you currently only have access to a small part of the TGMS functionality. With TGMS you could have:
- Support for all popular communications protocols Access through the Internet, private IP network or EDI network. Supported communications methods include AS2, AS3, SFTP, FTPS, HTTPS, VPN, FTP Push, OFTP, local dial PPP, bisync and frame relay
- Support for latest B2B standards In addition to ANSI X12, EDIFACT and TRADACOMS, TGMS supports an extensive list of industry standards such as TDCC, ACH, VDA and Compord. It also supports XML (eg RosattaNet, ebXML, etc.) and binary files
- Support for Automated Process Management Rules-based service enable you to automate steps in your electronic processes and more closely integrate for B2B applications with other key business systems. Features include mailslots, exception alerts, acknowledgement services, automated document routing and batch administration
- Access to Trading Grid Online (TGO) The most advanced suite of web-based administration, management and reporting tools. TGO provides self-service trading partner administration, powerful and flexible document search tools, status dashboards and customisable document-level reports. You can find out more about Trading Grid Online here
- Advanced performance, availability and security TGMS provides event-driven processing for critical B2B transactions, status reports that give you an audit trail and confidence that your documents were delivered to your trading partners. You can achieve 99.95% availability or better on the TGMS high availability platform – Trading Grid Ultra. Data confidentiality is assured by providing integrity at every level including web, private network, application back up and trading partner validation.
- Access to a full suite of ecommerce software and services TGMS give you access to an extensive range of value-added applications including full lifecycle tracking of orders, logistics and inventory, e-invoicing and payment applications and supplier and performance management. You can find out more about Active Applications here
- Access to 24×7 Customer Service Trading Grid Online provides flexible support options, including context-sensitive help or support from the GXS Help Desk
TGMS is continually enhanced to ensure that you always have access to the latest B2B technology without any disruption or alteration to the service we deliver to you and your trading partners.
Take a look at the features and functionality you’re currently missing with our ‘at a glance’ comparison chart.
For more technical detail on TGMS please visit Discover TGMS.
Ready to upgrade? Simply contact us today.