OpenText™ TrustedLink is an Internet Protocol (IP)-enabled B2B translator that provides you with everything you need for EDI integration. TrustedLink is available in three versions to support a wide variety of operating systems and computing platforms:
- TrustedLink Enterprise (TLE) for UNIX and Windows 2000
- TrustedLink System I (TLi) for the IBM System i and i5 platforms
- TrustedLink Windows (TLW) for Microsoft Windows platforms
Key features of the TrustedLink products include:
- Visual Mapper—Combines exceptional flexibility and functionality with ease of use. The Visual Mapper ensures faster trading partner deployment and more simplified exchange of standard business documents in the formats and protocols you require.
- Transaction Centre—This document management area provides users with access to all inbound and outbound documents. It also tracks which transactions have been processed at any given moment. This single point of control for transactions allows users to effortlessly administer and monitor all aspects of their EDI environment.
- High Performance—With a proven track record, TrustedLink Enterprise offers superior processing performance, specifically designed for organisations with high document volumes and throughput requirements.
- Advanced ERP integration—Simple implementation is a given with customised application integration services for leading ERP applications including SAP, Oracle, Microsoft and Infor.
TrustedLink enables B2B integration by giving you a digital dialogue with trading partners regardless of data formats or standards. Start your EDI programme and let TrustedLink grow as your business expands.
- Quickly rollout your EDI programme
- Reduce manual data entry and easily convert inbound transactions to outbound transactions
- Integrate inbound/outbound EDI transactions with back-office applications
- Extend your ROI with EDI-INT capabilities
Call our team of advisors on +44 (0)1772 646010 or click here to discuss your requirements.