OpenText Freeway should be compatible with the UK versions of the following Windows operating systems. Regional (not local) settings must be set as “United Kingdom“.
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows Vista Business Edition
- Windows Vista Ultimate
- Windows 7 Professional (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 7 Enterprise (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 7 Ultimate (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 8 Professional (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 8 Enterprise (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 10 Professional (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 10 Enterprise (32 & 64 bit)
Note: For installations on Windows 7 , Windows 8 (all versions) & Windows 10, a local administrator will be required to operate the software. OpenText SecuRemote VPN client is not recommended for use on Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.
The following Windows operating systems are NOT supported by OpenText Freeway:
- Windows Millennium Edition (ME)
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows XP Home Edition
- Windows Vista Home Edition
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Windows 8 (Basic Edition)
OpenText Freeway is not supported in the following environments:
- Microsoft Windows Emulators (e.g. on an Apple Mac)
- Microsoft VMware or other Terminal Services
Call our team of advisors on +44 (0)1772 646010 or click here to discuss your EDI requirements.
Click here to download the OpenText Freeway brochure
OpenText Freeway Entry, OpenText Freeway Complete and OpenText Freeway Professional applications are designed to operate as single-user systems. Data can be stored on a server to allow non-concurrent access from multiple client PC’s.
If you require a concurrent multi-user solution or cannot provide a localised platform to meet the above requirements, OpenText Freeway Cloud is an alternative option. To find out more please contact OpenText Business Network.