OpenText Trading Grid® Messaging Service enables you to exchange business documents electronically in a secure, fast and reliable manner. Documents can be sent in XML as well as EDI document standards. Trading Grid Messaging Service can be accessed via the Internet using a variety of communications options such as FTP and AS2.
Reliable, Secure, Any-to-Any Document Exchange Worldwide
- Exchange EDI and XML Documents—Use EDI (ANSI X12, EDIFACT, Tradacoms, EANCOM), proprietary formats (spreadsheets, SAP IDocs) and XML (RosettaNet, ebXML) standards.
- Communications Options—Connect to our service using a variety of Internet-based and private networking communications options. Supported IP protocols include AS2, AS3, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS, and SFTP over private IP. Private networking options include leased line, frame relay and MPLS options as well as industry networks such as ANX and ENX. A number of proprietary and regional connectivity protocols are also available such as MQ, OFTP, OFTP2 and X.400.
- Administration Portal—Obtain real-time insight into your B2B transactions with Trading Grid Online, our web-based administrative portal. Register online, track the status of documents and obtain technical support.
- Network of Trading Partners—Gain access to the world’s largest e-business community. Tens of thousands of companies are connected to OpenText network exchanging billions of pounds of transactions annually. Chances are your customers or suppliers are already online with OpenText Business Network.
Extend Your Trading Partner Reach:
- Shields you From Complexity—Our Trading Grid mediates the technology and process differences between trading partners, shielding the user from complexity and delivering value to 100 percent of the trading community.
- Global Support—Obtain access to local support for both you and your trading partners through OpenText local offices and employees in 20 countries. OpenText offers direct support in numerous countries throughout Western Europe, Asia and the Americas. In the Middle East, Africa and Eastern Europe, OpenText Business Network partners provide local support.
- Consolidate Your EDI Network Traffic—Leverage your total transaction volume and maximise transaction discounts. OpenText has seamlessly migrated thousands of users for customers using our proven migration process.
Contact OpenText Business Network
+44 (0)1772 646010