The OpenText™ BizManager™ family of products offers a comprehensive B2B gateway for messaging, mapping, transformation, tracking and auditing EDI transactions. Built to leverage the Internet and designed to incorporate and simplify industry standards, BizManager ensures the uninterrupted flow of information and direct, secure transport of all types of data and documents.
The BizManager family of products includes:
- OpenText BizLink™: Powerful, enterprise-level server solution that simplifies the management of a large and diverse community of trading partners, business partners and internal organisations. BizLink runs on the IBM AIX, HP-UX, Sun Solaris, Red Hat Linux and Microsoft Windows platforms. BizLink’s MultiLink feature provides load balancing via distributed installation on multiple servers.
- OpenText BizConnect™: Java-based solution designed for medium-sized organisations that need secure connectivity internally and for up to 25 trading partners. Organisations with constrained IT resources that prefer the Windows platform may also choose BizConnect.
- OpenText BizManager400™: Native Java-based solution for trading partner data exchange built for the IBM iSeries (AS/400) platform. Remote access allows trading community management via a web browser interface.
- OpenText BizManager™ with Transformation: The most comprehensive B2B Gateway solution available for messaging, mapping, transformation, trading partner community management, tracking and auditing.
The BizManager family of products enables you to:
- Simplify trading partner connectivity and management
- Enable systems to work in unison, eliminate distinct silos
- Meet industry mandates and trading partner requirements
- Achieve 100% trading partner connectivity
- Minimise inefficiencies, transaction processing costs, cycle times
- Gain real-time visibility into business activity and performance
- Plan for future growth
- Create a detailed audit trail
- Expedite issue resolution and control
Call our team of advisors on +44 (0)1772 646010 or click here to discuss your requirements.