Commercial banking clients look to their financial institutions for innovative, easy-to-use, and convenient treasury management solutions. In delivering client-facing solutions, financial institutions must balance customer satisfaction with cost-effective servicing and this means overcoming a number of client delivery challenges.
This webinar discusses best practices for meeting these objectives, including:
- Reducing complexity of bank-to-business integration
- Automating manual onboarding processes
- Accelerating client implementation time frames
- Minimising incomplete or inaccurate client information
- Reducing the challenge of migrating customers when consolidating systems
Third party research and financial services case study examples on the importance of client lifecycle management in reducing the complexity of on-boarding programs and how it increases client satisfaction are also presented.