The obvious starting point for an e-invoicing business case is the traditional paper process and the number of pieces of paper, envelopes and stamps you remove. You could include the environmental impact but where is the proven financial saving? Plus, there’s efficiency savings with automation of invoices. However you try, if you approach e-invoicing simply by automating your paper process, it won’t give you the really compelling business case you need.
In this webinar GXS share their experience, highlight the opportunities, the pitfalls, and step-by-step show you how way to build a successful business case for e-invoicing.
This webinar will discuss:
- Why it is different for buyers and for sellers
- How to present the process efficiencies, improved visibility, cash management savings and opportunities to be made
- How to calculate your return on investment and total cost of ownership
- Learn how project scope will impact project costs
- The key success and key failure factors to look out for
- What are the implications of doing nothing?
Please wait a few seconds while the video is being loaded…