Sunbury, United Kingdom — October 11, 2011 —GXS™ kicked off their annual customer conference today, with keynotes on business-to-business (B2B) integration services from Mars, Dell, Dr Pepper Snapple and other global brands. The theme for this year’s event is “Integration Belongs in the Cloud,” focusing on the impact of cloud computing on trading partner management, SaaS integration and the social supply chain.
The GXS Integration Customer Forum will be held October 11-12, 2011 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, in Washington DC. Attendees for the invitation-only event include senior IT executives from multinational manufacturers, retailers and financial services firms.
“It’s fantastic to see the breadth of B2B integration use-cases at this year’s event. As integration moves to the cloud, our customers are expanding beyond traditional B2B e-commerce scenarios, and rolling out integration for treasury services, field dispatch and SaaS integration,” said Bobby Patrick, Chief Marketing Officer, GXS.
Keynote topics and speakers include:
- “GXS Company Update,” Bob Segert, President and CEO, GXS.
- “Vested Outsourcing,” Kate Vitasek, Supply Chain Visions
- “Dell’s Global Support Services Story,” Douglas Schmitt, Dell
- “Flavored to Win with B2B Managed Services,” Lauren DeCuir, Dr Pepper Snapple Group
- “The B2B Impact of Extreme Growth,” Andy Grenier, Under Armour
- “E-invoicing with Small and Medium Customers,” Samantha Cooke, Polo Ralph Lauren
- “Future-Proofing Your B2B Integration Strategy,” Claudio Borlo, REXEL
- “Global B2B Program Management,” Thierry Felt-Schreck, Mars Information Services
- “B2Bank Integration,” Juanita Hardin, William J Watt Jr., BMO Harris Bank
- “Continuous Supply Chain Efficiencies,” Kelly Alder, Benchmark Brands
- “B2B in Financial Services,” Susan Colles, Bank of America Merrill Lynch; Mie Aoki, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi
In addition to the keynotes, the event includes a Discovery Center showcasing 14 GXS products, Education Workshops, a Retail Roundtable, and roadmap meetings for GXS TrustedLink® i and GXS BizManager™ users.
GXS is a leading integration services provider and operates the world’s largest integration cloud, GXS Trading Grid®. Our software and services help more than 400,000 companies, including 75 percent of the Fortune 500 and 23 of the top 25 supply chains, extend their partner networks, automate supply chain processes and manage electronic payments. GXS Managed Services, our outsourcing service, combines the GXS Trading Grid with our process orchestration services and global teams to manage a company’s multi-enterprise processes. Based in Gaithersburg, Maryland, GXS has direct operations in 20 countries, employing more than 2,300 professionals. To learn more, see http://www.gxs.co.uk, read our blog at http://blogs.gxs.com, follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/gxs and join us on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/gxs.
All products and services mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
Marketing Programmes International, GXS
Tel: +44 (0) 1932 776408 / +44 (0) 7768 537 481