GXS Managed Services is a comprehensive B2B business process outsourcing service. GXS will provide hosted B2B integration capabilities in the cloud so that you do not need to purchase or manage complex, expensive B2B gateway software.
Nearly 600 clients from around the world are currently using GXS Managed Services.
GXS Managed Services can Expand Capabilities and Reach Without Adding Headcount
GXS Managed Services consists of:
- Mapping and Translation—Mapping of data structures from the format of internal applications such as Microsoft Dynamics, SAP or Oracle ERP to the formats required by external trading partners such as EDI (ANSI X12, Tradacoms, EDIFACT), XML and RosettaNet.
- Trading Community Management—GXS performs on-boarding of trading partners such as customers, suppliers, distributors, logistics providers and financial institutions on your behalf.
- Technical Support—GXS provides 24×7 call centre support, troubleshooting and problem resolution. Support is offered in numerous time zones around the world and in 20 different languages.
- Data Centre Operations—GXS performs all day-to-day management of the B2B infrastructure, including systems health monitoring, data backups, network management, systems administration, database management and application support.
- Visibility and Reporting—The GXS Active Documents application provides customers with enhanced visibility to B2B transactions. The service consists of error alerting and reporting, usage reporting, document and acknowledgement tracking, and root cause analysis.
With GXS Managed Services You Can Manage Your Business Requirements, Not Your Technology
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership—GXS will take on the resources and expense of managing your B2B infrastructure. GXS Managed Services shields your company from the increasing B2B program complexities, such as connecting new trading partners, changing map requirements, and ongoing hardware and software maintenance.
- Keep ERP Projects on Schedule—If you have a major SAP or Oracle upgrade project underway, you may have a need to rewrite and test a considerable number of maps. GXS can help scale up mapping resources quickly to ensure that you meet budget and timeframe requirements for your ERP project.
- Improve Customer Service and Responsiveness—GXS can help you improve customer satisfaction. By connecting you with all your customers in their preferred data format, over their preferred communications protocol, in their timeframe you can differentiate yourself as more flexible and responsive than your competition.
- Focus on Core Business Objectives—GXS Managed Services provides a competitive advantage by enabling your company to focus on what it does best—without the costs and complexities of supporting a B2B e-commerce infrastructure.