e-Invoicing for Large Enterprises
Whether you are a supplier or a buyer, OpenText Business Network provides a comprehensive e-Invoicing solution that can include any of the following:
- Document Exchange – The foundation of any e-Invoicing solution is the electronic exchange of your invoices. You can outsource your entire B2B e-Invoicing process with OpenText Managed Services, enjoying straight-through processing with your ERP system – e.g. Oracle, SAP or other G/L accounting application. Or, if your data is EDI/XML ready, leverage OpenText Trading Grid Messaging Service for real-time exchange of your electronic invoices to your trading partners locally and all around the world.
- Regulatory Compliance – If your company does business globally, your electronic invoices must comply with complex, country-specific e-Invoicing regulations. OpenText Active Invoices with Compliance shields you from the numerous complexities of regulatory compliance such as content validation, authenticity and integrity, archiving, and electronic image creation.
- Community Enablement – For a fast return on investment from your electronic invoicing initiative you need quick, effective trading partner enablement. OpenText Expert Onboarding can help you achieve 100% trading partner participation in your programme.
- Community Management – Streamlining ongoing collaboration with your suppliers and customers requires good contact and credential management, fast dispute resolution, and management of risk. OpenText Active Community automates these processes for better, faster and easier B2B collaboration between your company’s employees and the individuals within the organisations with which you do business.
e-Invoicing for SMEs
If you want your small and medium-size enterprises to do e-Invoicing with you, they will need a choice of cost-effective connectivity solutions in order to integrate with you easily. OpenText Business Network provides a wide range of simple and cost-effective solutions. The most popular include:
- Web-Based Forms – If you are looking to enable your small- and mid-sized supplier and/or customer communities, the easy-to-use OpenText Intelligent Web Forms option enables them to create and manage all their invoice-related documents using only a web browser and an Internet connection.
- Excel-Based Forms — Microsoft Office is the most widely used software package in the world. With OpenText Trading Grid® for Excel, your suppliers and customers can use the Microsoft Office Excel application that they are familiar and comfortable with to electronically exchange all invoice-related documents with you in an efficient, consistent manner.
- Accounting Package Integration – Your suppliers and customers can create electronic invoices directly from their accounting packages with OpenText Business Network. No re-keying of data is required. There is no need to purchase or learn additional desktop software.
- Desktop EDI Software – If you are a small or medium-size enterprise looking to do e-Invoicing, as well as exchanging other business documents, such as PO’s, then OpenText Freeway has a range of cost-effective options for you.
e-Invoicing for Banks
OpenText Business Network partners with financial institutions to offer e-Invoicing applications, including all the services listed above for Large Enterprises. Several banks white label OpenText Business Network applications as part of their traditional factoring, supply chain or trade finance offerings.
Many large companies consider electronic invoicing automation as part of a complete procure-to-pay or order-to-cash process rather than a stand-alone activity. OpenText Active Orders is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application that enables you and your business partners to collaborate and gain shared visibility to your supply chains.