Do you have an ERP upgrade planned? Are you thinking about retiring your old translator? If so, you may need to update several hundred XML and EDI maps and we can help. Our integration experts can handle everything from writing specifications and business logic to developing physical maps and unit testing. Once the maps are finished we can deploy them to our Cloud-based translation service and you won’t need to run translation software behind your firewall.
We can leverage our canonical map library of 4000+ maps, clone maps or write maps from scratch. We also support complex maps. We can aggregate files to merge into one, or we can split a single file into multiple parts. We can perform web services calls or database queries to enrich data. And we can code complex business logic into your maps.
At OpenText Business Network, we have mapped to over 200 different electronic commerce standards and enterprise application formats. We also have over 45,000 maps in production. If it’s structured data, we can map it. Below are a few of the standards we support:
- Regional EDI standards such as EDIFACT, ANSI X.12, EIAJ, VDA, EANCOM and Tradacoms
- Vertical industry standards such as RosettaNet, VDA, GUSI, OAGi XML and ebXML
- ERP application formats such as SAP IDoc, Microsoft AIF, QAD SNF and Oracle TIF (including Peoplesoft, Retek and JD Edwards)
- Financial Standards such as SWIFT MT/FIN, ISO 20022 XML, BAI, NACHA or other local banking standards
- Specifications and Development
We gather your requirements and write the map specifications. Then we design and develop the physical maps on your behalf. If possible, we use a canonical or clone an existing map to speed up the process.
- Testing and Quality Assurance
We write test scripts, create sample data and execute unit testing. We can participate in your system testing or user acceptance testing processes, acting like an extension of your IT organisation.
- Network-Based Translation
We can deploy your maps to our Cloud-based translation service so that you no longer need to run a translator behind your firewall. We run multiple translator technologies and can offer a range of SLAs and performance points.