Today’s volatile marketplace demands that both corporates and financial institutions have best-in-class technology, people and process to remain competitive and profitable. Decision-makers in every industry are being asked to increase efficiencies, maximise existing resources and enable transparency across the financial supply chain to manage liquidity and increase profitability. From banks and financial institutions to insurance providers and card processors, GXS has a solution to support your B2B transaction needs.
The GXS Financial Integration Suite has been designed to provide the ideal combination of services and software to allow financial institutions and corporations to connect and exchange critical financial data in a secure, reliable and scalable environment. With GXS, you have access to the solutions you need to integrate existing ERP systems, leverage legacy platforms and successfully reallocate resources to increase straight-through-processing and visibility of financial transactions.
Learn how the GXS Financial Integration Suite can support your various product lines:
- Cash Management—Through our Managed Services platform GXS can manage the connectivity between your corporate clients’ ERP systems and your bank’s cash management applications. GXS enables straight-through processing of transactions such as payment instructions and account statements using a variety of messaging standards including SWIFT, ISO 20022 XML, SAP IDoc and EDI. By leveraging a Managed Services approach, GXS clients have been able to demonstrate measurable improvements in time to on-board new clients and flexibility to support new business.
- Supply Chain & Trade Finance—Through our Active Orders and Active Logistics products, you can gain visibility into the supply chains of your corporate clients. Numerous banks have leveraged the visibility to Open Account transactions gained through GXS services to build new Enhanced Open Account and Supply Chain Finance products. Time-to-market can be accelerated by leveraging GXS expertise in on-boarding of suppliers in emerging markets and mapping of documents such as purchase orders, bills of lading and commercial invoices.
- Commercial Cards—Through our Managed Services GXS can manage the connectivity and integration with your partners—whether they are merchants, issuers, processors or corporate clients. Our secure, hosted platform for message and file exchange complies with the PCI (Payment Card Industry) Data Security Standards. GXS Managed Services can support a wide variety of use case scenarios. In the commercial cards segment, GXS facilitates the integration of Level 3 card detail data with corporate accounting applications.
- Insurance Group Benefits—Through our Managed Services GXS can manage the connectivity with the human resource systems of your corporate clients and the processing applications of your Third-Party Administrators (TPAs). GXS can enable the automated exchange of employee census, reconciliation and billing files to support Group Disability, Group Life, Employee Absence Management and other group benefits products. By leveraging a Managed Services approach, GXS clients have been able to demonstrate measurable improvements in time to introduce new products and flexibility to bid on new sales opportunities.
- Securities—Through our Managed Services platform securities, GXS can manage the connectivity between broker/dealers, investment managers, global custodians and centralised depositories. GXS enables straight-through processing of equity, fixed income, mutual fund, foreign exchange and derivatives trading and enables asset servicing activities such as corporate actions and account reconciliation. GXS has experience with ISO 15022, ISO 20022 XML, FIX and other popular securities standards. GXS clients have been able to satisfy customer-specific integration needs, reduce time-to-revenue and enhance international connectivity offerings.
GXS actively participates in these financial services industry standards initiatives: Association for Financial Professionals (AFP), Common Global Implementation (CGI), International Securities Association for Institutional Trade Communication (ISITC), MACHA, NACHA and Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT).